Black Friday ride

You know what if you rode your bike more you could have some stories to tell. Really tired of you and a few others. Take your smart comments and have a good day. I live in a area of Oklahoma where your on your own. People around here do not like two wheels. So i ride and not much into taking a back seat when it comes to rednecks.

Last edited:
He had Texas plates and after the light changed showed me how bad he was by pulling a pistol and pointing it at me.

Man,

Is pulling out a pistol the main way people solve problems in the US????

Glad to see you didn't do something crazy in response.:sneaky:

Your prior posts you have stated how much you hate where you live and the people around you. You have stated numerous times about how crazy they drive and how bad in general they are. You get a gun pulled on you and act like it's an every day occurrence. I'm just stating what you said earlier about where you live. As far as riding I was lucky to have a job where I rode for a living so please stop with the "If you rode more crap". I won't comment on your posts any more due to your hurt feelings.

Me and Wendy went out for a short ride today and amazing didn't see no idiots the ride was real nice
IMG_20191129_132123417_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191129_132148457.jpg
Jay are you telling me/us that Wendy did not look at you all day??????? sorry pal could not resist.:D

Your prior posts you have stated how much you hate where you live and the people around you. You have stated numerous times about how crazy they drive and how bad in general they are. You get a gun pulled on you and act like it's an every day occurrence. I'm just stating what you said earlier about where you live. As far as riding I was lucky to have a job where I rode for a living so please stop with the "If you rode more crap". I won't comment on your posts any more due to your hurt feelings.
No hard feelings. Please comment on future posts. May have figured you wrong. My mistake. Yes this part of Oklahoma is very different than the city (OKC) and Tulsa. Out here your on your own. Yes i ride a bit. Sometimes my ego gets in the way. Ride about 500 miles a week. Dealing with the rednecks and some of the attitude of the locals ends up in some interesting rides home. If i had enough common sense to back down at times it would be a lot better. Since i lack common sense i find myself in some bad situations but able to talk about it a day or two later. We good.

No hard feelings. Please comment on future posts. May have figured you wrong. My mistake. Yes this part of Oklahoma is very different than the city (OKC) and Tulsa. Out here your on your own. Yes i ride a bit. Sometimes my ego gets in the way. Ride about 500 miles a week. Dealing with the rednecks and some of the attitude of the locals ends up in some interesting rides home. If i had enough common sense to back down at times it would be a lot better. Since i lack common sense i find myself in some bad situations but able to talk about it a day or two later. We good.
It's all good. thanks for being a stand up guy.

Back