For Sale Black Corbin Fleetliner "Bat Wing" Fairing for Roadster (R3R) -- SOLD

MajorTom

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
I bought the bike with the Fairing included. I mostly do local rides so I don't need it. The fairing has some stone-chip damage (see pictures) so it will probably need repainting or a vinyl wrap. There is also a mount for a cam (maybe GoPro? Not sure).

Comes with the 6" smoke screen attached. Mounting hardware included EXCEPT these 2 bolts:
2 m8 x 1.25 x 35 Hex head bolts
2 m8 x 1.25 nuts
(as per instructions: http://corbin.com/triumph/install_tr3fltfair.pdf - these are long bolds for the bottom bracket)

Looking for $800 US (or $1000 Canadian Pesos). Item is located in Kelowna, BC, Canada - I'll ship anywhere but it's probably going to be pricey...I'll go half on the shipping cost.

I'm interested. Any idea of the shipping cost to NC- USA? Zip 27017

Looks like you already have an offer. Let me know if it falls through. I'm out of town until the week after memorial day. I'll try to gather email when possible. Thanks for notifying me, I really appreciate it.

I'm interested. Any idea of the shipping cost to NC- USA? Zip 27017

I checked UPS, Fedex and Purolator using their online tools. Cost to NC is estimated at $300 - I have to confirm cost once shipping center is open on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday here). I'm willing to go half on the shipping cost - let me know if that sounds good.

Looks like you already have an offer. Let me know if it falls through. I'm out of town until the week after memorial day. I'll try to gather email when possible. Thanks for notifying me, I really appreciate it.

No problem. Will let you know if still available then.

Sounds good. PM me Tuesday and we can complete the transaction via PayPal. Thanks

hey if you fancy to do a ride I am in penticton on a roadster

Back