For Sale 2011 200HP Roadster---SOLD SOLD SOLD

Yeah I'm sure glad you added that proviso, but we shouldn't be called a hoarder unless we have more than just two of each model within a brand! ;):roll::roll:
Thankfully I just gave my 3rd Chinese 230cc pushrod single away to @HansO who is already planning a 'bikie armageddon' takeover in his quiet little seaside town. No doubt he will shortly be racing at breakneck speeds between the half dozen cafe / bakery / fish and chip shops with the one essential hot up item - a 62mm RamAir pod filter that fits our 3.3 x larger cylinder Rocket III TBs too. ;):cool:
How is the ol' fart in floppies doing?

How is the ol' fart in floppies doing?

Jeez, this thread is raising the forum dinosaurs isn't it? ;):roll::roll::roll::cool:
We'll all be banned for posting off sale topic unless that dour Scotsman forgives us!;)

Mate, being Almost Angels, the esteemed @HansO just like your other old favourite Aussie Paul Hogan come with their own discreet wings and so as not to attract attention they remove them and wear them on their feet.
In flight bare toes is fine!
But beware not all Aussies in 'floppies' are angels.
I live in them ALL year in the coldest city in Australia and I definitely don't fly far when I rarely launch myself airwards!
1700087340577.png

Hans had a stroke, recovered all except some strength/endurance and has now retired from his Aged care angel work and the Police Boys Club Archery training he has run locally for many years.
He sold his 1200 Tiger Explorer to another well known forum member and now has a 1000cc 2014 Can Am Spider.
He sold his old Toyota 4x4 and bought a '21 Ford Ranger 4x4 2 litre twin turbo diesel and a c'van that he and Ann will do some gypsying in.
Being an angel he heard I was finally moving back North to my bush block and offered to tow a load 2500miles North for me and come back via the Centre Alice Springs/Ayers Rock etc to cross them off his Bucket list.

Last edited:
Around 14000 since carp work, well how are you doing Skip long time no hear or see
Been doin good, spendin all my money on generator parts lol.
But I thank I've about got all the bugs worked out to where shes saleable.,
Other than that, health is good, still smoke to much an drink to much, but still kickin

Jeez, this thread is raising the forum dinosaurs isn't it? ;):roll::roll::roll::cool:
We'll all be banned for posting off sale topic unless that dour Scotsman forgives us!;)

Mate, being Almost Angels, the esteemed @HansO just like your other old favourite Aussie Paul Hogan come with their own discreet wings and so as not to attract attention they remove them and wear them on their feet.
In flight bare toes is fine!
But beware not all Aussies in 'floppies' are angels.
I live in them ALL year in the coldest city in Australia and I definitely don't fly far when I rarely launch myself airwards!
1700087340577.png

Hans had a stroke, recovered all except some strength/endurance and has now retired from his Aged care angel work and the Police Boys Club Archery training he has run locally for many years.
He sold his 1200 Tiger Explorer to another well known forum member and now has a 1000cc 2014 Can Am Spider.
He sold his old Toyota 4x4 and bought a '21 Ford Ranger 4x4 2 litre twin turbo diesel and a c'van that he and Ann will do some gypsying in.
Being an angel he heard I was finally moving back North to my bush block and offered to tow a load 2500miles North for me and come back via the Centre Alice Springs/Ayers Rock etc to cross them off his Bucket list.
Ish,
Please wish Hanso well for me.
Very sad to learn of his medical challenges. Tis been a rough year for me as well. Growing old taint for woosies!

Ish,
Please wish Hanso well for me.
Very sad to learn of his medical challenges. Tis been a rough year for me as well. Growing old taint for woosies!
Cheers mate I shall pass on your regards. Keep on breathing and ride through the storm!

Hans came up from the coast yesterday morning to get an oil cooler fitted to his truck. I rescued him at 9 from the fishing camping and boating chain store he had walked a mile to from the workshop (they have the allure of a cake shop to HansO. ;):roll:

We spent the day together checking out and measuring up my new to me toyhauler/c'van, getting my new Pirelli Speed Demons fitted on my deadly 230cc Chinese pushrod single (we are too old, so $45 (US $29) fitting per tyre was a bargain!) and getting him back to his workshop at 5. Even HansO was amazed at how hard hard it pulls even with my 140Kg in riding gear, happily sits on a 60mph in 5th if flat and 50mph up long climbs in 4th. He admitted he has already started up and been terrorising his local streets with the similar beast I gave him recently;)

I took pity about 3 and took him to my local Vietnamese owned bakery and he double Danished, followed by a big bacon egg tomato and parmesan cook-up at my place!;):roll::roll::roll:
In his defense he had saved the Danishes for his drive home.;)

Cheers mate I shall pass on your regards. Keep on breathing and ride through the storm!

Hans came up from the coast yesterday morning to get an oil cooler fitted to his truck. I rescued him at 9 from the fishing camping and boating chain store he had walked a mile to from the workshop (they have the allure of a cake shop to HansO. ;):roll:

We spent the day together checking out and measuring up my new to me toyhauler/c'van, getting my new Pirelli Speed Demons fitted on my deadly 230cc Chinese pushrod single (we are too old, so $45 (US $29) fitting per tyre was a bargain!) and getting him back to his workshop at 5. Even HansO was amazed at how hard hard it pulls even with my 140Kg in riding gear, happily sits on a 60mph in 5th if flat and 50mph up long climbs in 4th. He admitted he has already started up and been terrorising his local streets with the similar beast I gave him recently;)

I took pity about 3 and took him to my local Vietnamese owned bakery and he double Danished, followed by a big bacon egg tomato and parmesan cook-up at my place!;):roll::roll::roll:
In his defense he had saved the Danishes for his drive home.;)
Oh how wish I could "hang" with you blokes!

Drop the price to $7500 or even $6500 at $6500 the sidewinder exhaust and PC5 will be removed and the stock exhaust installed, the bike will need to be retuned by the buyer.

46500 the sidewinder exhaust and pc5 will be removed and the stock exhayst installed

Back