albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
I could not resist the deal ....being tired of getting the Rocket up on my truck bed and with a friend offering to sell the perfect trailer to me for a ridiculous amount of money ... had to buy the thing ..
. It is actually a 2 horse trailer bumper puller as it is called, perfect for carrying a Rocket, now with minimal changes it will carry 200 horses.
It has dual axles electric brakes, lights, spare tire, in good shape no rust. It sat beside a barn for 8 years
grass was about to outgrow the whole thing when I went to pick it up. Now it sits on my bocce court ready to be modded. The interior is 9 feet long so really no difficulty in installing my Rocket frame lockup which is currently bolted to my truck bed. Only 9 inches up to load -- lot easier than four feet for the truck bed as I plan to go south this winter. I am truly all set for the trip.
okanagan lake 016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I ride my bike. You want to pull yours in a horse trailer so you can see it in the mirrors?

Yep, you're one tough rider! :p
How many miles and far away from Florida did you ride last year? :rolleyes:
Some folks live up north where the roads are twisty, trees are large and the ground is not flat! :thumbsup: :inlove
Having a trailer extends our ride season allowing us to haul to better weather and then ride, baby, ride!

What a good idea.....now you can go 130mph.....scoot into the trailer...door up...trooper goes past...alls good....
never thought of it but now that you mention this idea .....

I was always of the "ride it, don't trailer it" school, but day after day running on interstates no longer holds a thrill for me. Dave and I looked at RAA Spearfish, we had two weeks, 3 days out and 3 days back only left a week to ride. We trailered and took turns driving, made it out in 24 hours, did 4000 miles in 2 weeks, and made it home in 24 hours, it was a no brainer.

Back