rocketjohn

Top Fuel
Ride
was a 2013 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Welp, as many know I lost my Rocket in a tussle with a deer last May, and have had only a Suzuki Intruder to ride in the meantime...well I also had a Sportster but it was worth some coins and I needed them coins.....but lately I have bought a 1989 Harley FLTCU Tour Glide Ultra Classic....high miles, but Evo motors are durable with good care. I had to look at it like this...every bike gonna need parts....I can get Harley parts til the day I die.....and most of them are cheap if you look around....so...it is what it is.

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
Glad to here you got another mc. May there be another Rocket in your future:)

Hoopla

rocketjohn

Top Fuel
Ride
was a 2013 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
IMG_0233.JPG
It followed me home....it needs some polishing and a little bit of work...but it will ride anywhere. I picked this one because I could work on it...that's half the fun of having a bike as we know!

Last edited by a moderator:

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Welp, as many know I lost my Rocket in a tussle with a deer last May, and have had only a Suzuki Intruder to ride in the meantime...well I also had a Sportster but it was worth some coins and I needed them coins.....but lately I have bought a 1989 Harley FLTCU Tour Glide Ultra Classic....high miles, but Evo motors are durable with good care. I had to look at it like this...every bike gonna need parts....I can get Harley parts til the day I die.....and most of them are cheap if you look around....so...it is what it is.
Five fingers, Amigo!

BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
Congratulations on your new to you bike. Please continue to hang out. We don't disown you just because you changed steeds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock