Best Tire Size for Handling

Hermy's is a good place to start. Really good folks in P.A, They have a good reputation for ordering parts and will work with you. Kind of a pain special tools required. Glad i could help.

Hermy's is a good place to start. Really good folks in P.A, They have a good reputation for ordering parts and will work with you. Kind of a pain special tools required. Glad i could help.
oh yeah....I got stuff from them before....they are awesome, loved there service

Ah, the dealers are all different.

That said, the economics of motorcycles and their dealers in the U.S. absolutely suck - working on machines in general is labor intensive, and people smart enough to do it well are generally doing something else that pays more. Who's left are under severe pressure to keep down costs which almost inevitably leads to shortcuts. If the work is on parts of the motorcycle not visible from casual observation, the pressure is almost insurmountable.

The smarter you are about the work you want done, the end state, and an indication that you will be checking "to admire their work" will give one a better chance than they might otherwise have for a successful outcome.

words of wisdom...….i hope there is a video somewhere that can refer too???

but on a lighter note and a message to Triumph.....I mean if one has to hate every thing about stock on the bike except the engine size, paint and chrome......then why was it too expensive when brand new....I mean so far, as a newb....I have experienced....bad tire choice, weird shocks, no sound on stock pipes, weird air intake.....and this me only in few years and 6500 miles...….please add more so that I know what is the total cost of ownership of this craze of flying free:)))))

.I wonder if they have resolved most issues with the 2020 model.....but yet again they copied Ducati in the shape, abandoning the traditional triumph looks.....

I guess I need to take a coffee break.....

Back