Been looking for a new bike

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Don't get me wrong the Rocket X is my main ride. Harley 2010 Fatboy is all fixed up and ready to sell. Brand new S&S 124 with primary and transmission to match. (Baker transmission) which is a seven speed. Have had some real good offers. Easily get my money back and then some. Very fast for a Harley. But that is not what this post is about. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Been looking for a solid bike. Thought about buying another Rocket Roadster but that seems a bit over the top. Thought about a touring bike but find them very boring. Most sport bikes i find very confusing. Fast yes but lack the proper suspension to get it. Plus ugly as #hit. Today was my day. I found it:):):):):):):):):) The last time I saw saw a bike advertisement that brought tears to my eyes was the Rocket X. It happened again today. Wife thinks am nuts at 60 years old to even think about it. She agrees that it is one sharp bike. Placed a order today along with a huge down payment. PANIGALE V4S. $UCK YEA.

Just ordered it today. May have to go to Texas this weekend to pick it up. They say that they may have one in Arkansas. None here in Oklahoma. They have a PANIGALE V45 in the City but not the S model. Not your average bike but then again nether was the X. Brought tears to my eyes. When I get it may just ride up there to North Tulsa :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Why take pics when you will see it in person:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just ordered it today. May have to go to Texas this weekend to pick it up. They say that they may have one in Arkansas. None here in Oklahoma. They have a PANIGALE V45 in the City but not the S model. Not your average bike but then again nether was the X. Brought tears to my eyes. When I get it may just ride up there to North Tulsa :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Why take pics when you will see it in person:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Always been fond of Italian bikes...hence the Caponord.
Enjoy, at 6Ft6, I'm a bit tall for this one!

This bike is state of the art. Not much in the comfort zone but very much BAD TO THE BONE. Very excited about it. Euro Sport of Dallas Fort Worth confirmed by Duccti has one same place I bought the Rocket X from. Just confirmed.

Last edited:
Here ya go Sonny...enjoy! But I have to agree with the wife...you're nucking futs!;)

fullsizeoutput_e1.jpeg

Because the rest of us want to see it too, pure racism that is showing my good Mexican friend but denying an old horny Scotsman :eek: you are going to jail and if you do can I have your bike.:D

Back