Battery powered heated motorcycle gloves

IMG_0488 (1).JPG IMG_0487 (1).JPG Blood never did flow right after the accident with a bike chain on a Bonneville. I kind of like these IMG_0246.JPG work great. Last about four hours and never had to set them on the max setting even in low teens for over a hundred miles. Joe Rocket gloves. Got a regular set of Joe rocket gloves and they work great also. Maybe not a social bragging right but ain't into that. Just wanted something that would keep the low blood flow from freezing the finger off. Works for me.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: By the way both sets of Joe rocket are leather.;););););)

Bike chain accident? Yikes. A local riding friend was by the other day to help me with some work on my Indian and told me of a gal he commutes with on the ferry to West Seattle, or did. She was cleaning/lubing the chain on her bike with it on the center stand, engine running and in gear. She had a shop rag wrapped around her hand, wiping the chain/ Well the rag somehow got caught in the sprocket, pulling her hand in and cutting off the fingers on her left hand. She can no longer operate the clutch so is getting one of the new bikes with the self shifting trannie. The MC commuters now call her Fingers.

Bike chain accident? Yikes. A local riding friend was by the other day to help me with some work on my Indian and told me of a gal he commutes with on the ferry to West Seattle, or did. She was cleaning/lubing the chain on her bike with it on the center stand, engine running and in gear. She had a shop rag wrapped around her hand, wiping the chain/ Well the rag somehow got caught in the sprocket, pulling her hand in and cutting off the fingers on her left hand. She can no longer operate the clutch so is getting one of the new bikes with the self shifting trannie. The MC commuters now call her Fingers.

What an error. Costly error. Lack of education from a group like this or a personal coach or friend. Saaad injury.

You will see the MC manufacturer, the chain manufacturer, the lube manufacturer all get sued. They need to go all to belted chains they will claim.

Steve, on Gerbings, there are many moving parts behind the story with a bit of ugly family warfare after the old man died, but the son who used to run the company, and was forced out, now owns Gordon's heated clothing and work out of their home shop situated just up the street from me.

home

Their products are hand made locally and pretty spendy but are absolutely top quality.
and they have a nice looking Triumph on the front page. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

and they have a nice looking Triumph on the front page. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It sure is. We don't see many of the Thunderbirds around here. This summer a guy pulled into the gas station and parked at the pump next to me. It was stunning and even a great sounding stereo system. We bid each other so long, he rode off and I've not seen him since.

It used to be cars, then trucks, now MCs with shockwaves producing thump thump. I don't get it. When I had the F250 I confess to have had a subwoofer with dedicated amp and a few hundred watts feeding the door 6 1/2. I kept the windows up tho.

It used to be cars, then trucks, now MCs with shockwaves producing thump thump. I don't get it. When I had the F250 I confess to have had a subwoofer with dedicated amp and a few hundred watts feeding the door 6 1/2. I kept the windows up tho.

Me neither. I had a stereo system on my 1988 Electra Glide and only turned it on the weather band channel to check the forecast while touring.

Me neither. I had a stereo system on my 1988 Electra Glide and only turned it on the weather band channel to check the forecast while touring.

I'v been to the gas station in Jacksonville where this kid was gunned down for objecting to lower his stereo volume while gassing up. Some people are very sensitive to thump-thump.

Back