Balance those throttle bodies!

Just so people don't go hog wild balancing throttle bodies, I had the same spread on mine. I believe mine was 600,630,610. I didn't have any particular symptom other than being anal retentive and wanting them exactly the same, but it made absolutely no difference in my case?

Glad it helped in yours.:thumbsup:

Say what you feel, but my bike is more responsive and the left side mirror does not vibrate like it use to at certain rpm's!

First ride since balancing the throttle bodies. Wow, what a nice improvement! Smoothed out the idle and pulls better, thru all gears. I have noticed a less vibrations at all speeds.
Ten minute job with tune ecu. 4 hours total fussing with the stock air intake system!
I was only 30 point off from highest to lowest reading before adjustment.

Just thought I'd share!
please for the love of Christ do not tell us you put the stock air intake back on??????????????

I'm soon replacing the intake and exhaust on my rocket and noticed the difference in these values while messing with tuneECU.

Screenshot_20170617-155950.png

Is this enough of a discrepancy to adjust them? My idle is a little bit unstable, I can relate to just being anal and wanting them to be the same :)

IMG_4409.JPG
How about these numbers? That was right after tune for exhaust and k&n triple intake filters. Drive great for a while, and now I have a studder just over 2k. Worse when the engine is not at full temp. It really falls on its face!

Back