Balance those throttle bodies!

Bollocks to him . He comes from northern Nevada where they talk slower than they ride ! Proper Mercans understand us perfectly !
:p :laugh: :laugh:
Loves ya really Norm . :rolleyes:
Can you please slow down so I can understand the words coming out of your mouth?:inlove

Could you type clearer? Ya **** Brita all sound like you've got marbles in your mouth. :D
No - it is, simply, because we actually speak English. A noble language, born of centuries of fine tuning, following land wars a Millennium past.
It nuances designed to provide subtle inflections: not just to get through the basics of "Killin' 'juns" or "Killin' Abbos". An art form for word smiths.

:p

No - it is, simply, because we actually speak English. A noble language, born of centuries of fine tuning, following land wars a Millennium past.
It nuances designed to provide subtle inflections: not just to get through the basics of "Killin' 'juns" or "Killin' Abbos". An art form for word smiths.

And with a broad Devon accent , almost incoherent ! Still , good job I'm not cornish . Get on ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First ride since balancing the throttle bodies. Wow, what a nice improvement! Smoothed out the idle and pulls better, thru all gears. I have noticed a less vibrations at all speeds.
Ten minute job with tune ecu. 4 hours total fussing with the stock air intake system!
I was only 30 point off from highest to lowest reading before adjustment.

Just thought I'd share!

Just so people don't go hog wild balancing throttle bodies, I had the same spread on mine. I believe mine was 600,630,610. I didn't have any particular symptom other than being anal retentive and wanting them exactly the same, but it made absolutely no difference in my case?

Glad it helped in yours.:thumbsup:

Eloquently worded sir.

Just so people don't go hog wild balancing throttle bodies, I had the same spread on mine. I believe mine was 600,630,610. I didn't have any particular symptom other than being anal retentive and wanting them exactly the same, but it made absolutely no difference in my case?

Glad it helped in yours.:thumbsup:
Maybe it was too subtle to notice in your case ? I recently did mine , not hugely out at 560 , 520 , 540 but now all at 520 . I have DP outlaw pipes and the engine is now markedly more snappy on the throttle and far more settled on tickover ! The snap was obviously far less responsive with tors as to be expected with longer pipes . Since balancing the throttle response is more akin to a 2 banger !

Back