Sorry for the late reply ,, But mines sold , it was a longhaul seat from a rocket tourer 2008

I have a complete seat for sale but someone has Dibs on it so if he does not want it I will offer it up.

A member @Tonester has two OEM rider's backrests ith seats as well. He is selling his bits and pieces and 2014 R3R due to ill health and has asked me to help move a few things shortly.

I'll be heading up to Sydney in a couple of weeks or less and will bring back some of his things to move on.

He also has set of the early R3 footboards kit (before the Classic) he got brand new old stock last year and fitted to his R3R but will remove to replace stock bits.

A member @Tonester has two OEM rider's backrests ith seats as well. He is selling his bits and pieces and 2014 R3R due to ill health and has asked me to help move a few things shortly.

I'll be heading up to Sydney in a couple of weeks or less and will bring back some of his things to move on.

He also has set of the early R3 footboards kit (before the Classic) he got brand new old stock last year and fitted to his R3R but will remove to replace stock bits.
I’d be interested in one of those backrests!

It's true...they have been discontinued for some time now...they also fit seats for the Triumph Storm, Thunderbird so if you can find one grab it!
I have one and have used it on my last three bikes now....no, its not for sale.

I’ll be interested as well .
Why would they stop making them? It’s a easy back test that’s easy to convert to other seats.

Does anyone know where to buys this back rest?
I can't work out how to send you the link but the seller is "pilotgwingsg" and he or she is in the UK, market harborough, its on auction finishing on the 8th july. Two bids already and its got to 102 pounds

Back