Back Cover, March Cycle World

What was the speed when loosing control then?!?
From what I heard they were losing on both tires but worse on the car tire. In 2012 Jason was digging trenches 6 inches deap and fish tailing all over the salt (which was like riding on loose sand) It was just worse on the car tire but neither were something to brag about. I believe the salt flats is the only place that allows car tires. I know the 1 mile and 1.5 asphault tracks do not. I also heard besides the salt flats the Texas mile was the other course that the rules were more stringent.

Though I am very much pro DS on the street, I have to agree, it wouldn't be my choice for the salt. Not to mention the much heavier reciprocating weight.

No reason not to run a car tire on the back - IT DOESN'T HAVE TO TURN . . . . . .

Oh yeah?
The world is coming to an end!
What next?!? Man on man sex?
Abomination! Unnatural! He'll DIE!

DiSalvo-Darkside2.jpg

GREAT cartoon - especially so since I AM a lawyer. (GEE - I hope people will still talk to me after this revelation!)

Feels good to come out of the closet - don't it?
What lawyers actually do is misunderstood by most folks.
PI by chance?

Feels good to come out of the closet - don't it?
What lawyers actually do is misunderstood by most folks.
PI by chance?
Actually, I had several prior posts in which I identified myself as a lawyer, both here and on the .com forum

I wouldn't like to be on a fish-tailing Rocket .. I don't enjoy Rockets when they get out of shape.

Back