Back Ache

M.J that triumph gel is a hot item on forum I think you did ok with that purchase if you have to get another seat.
Ahhhhh i did not know that so if i had to go the route of another seat i could maybe sell the one i have its a month old so still new thank you for that it dont look as dark if i can at least get some money towards another seat:thumbsup:

Understand the expense on the Corbins, etc. I've been putting it off for the same reason, but after 5 spinal surgeries, made some cheap mods. Put a gel pad over the crappy std seat, and then a bead seat. Good for a massage even if you don't go to the SF nightclubs. Also helps drainage in the rain. Best thing I did was put in a backrest. Never had one of these in all my years and kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Touring feels like a lounge chair now. I probably will get an upgrade seat at some point, but meantime doing all the good things the captains have been suggesting, moving, stretching, and letting the youngins lift the heavy stuff. Hang in there!
Thank you i am looking at all routes now as i did not know the new Triumph gell seat i bought was a sought after item until Kevin Frazier told me so i maybe can put it towards another seat with a backrest :thumbsup:

Understand the expense on the Corbins, etc. I've been putting it off for the same reason, but after 5 spinal surgeries, made some cheap mods. Put a gel pad over the crappy std seat, and then a bead seat. Good for a massage even if you don't go to the SF nightclubs. Also helps drainage in the rain. Best thing I did was put in a backrest. Never had one of these in all my years and kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Touring feels like a lounge chair now. I probably will get an upgrade seat at some point, but meantime doing all the good things the captains have been suggesting, moving, stretching, and letting the youngins lift the heavy stuff. Hang in there!
:thumbsup:

Ahhhhh i did not know that so if i had to go the route of another seat i could maybe sell the one i have its a month old so still new thank you for that it dont look as dark if i can at least get some money towards another seat:thumbsup:
@Ishrub sd the last one I saw to Claviger I believe

You're probably going in the right direction with riding position then, if the seat didn't help.

You're probably going in the right direction with riding position then, if the seat didn't help.
I hope so as keep buying seats is not only expensive but annoying when they don't do the job

And its personal too. Not everyone likes corbin

IMG_20190719_114242.jpg

Back