**SOLD** Rocket Touring seat with back rest

M.J

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Rocket III 2005/ Triumph Rocket 3 R 2020
Yep the one that is impossible to find,like new condition,the backrest flips forward for easy mounting,also have the rubber plug that goes in the hole if you take the adjustable back rest off,open to offers,if they are stupid i will ignore you

Yep the one that is impossible to find,like new condition,the backrest flips forward for easy mounting,also have the rubber plug that goes in the hole if you take the adjustable back rest off,open to offers,if they are stupid i will ignore you
MJ have you posted this on the UK Owners FB site cos you may get a local rocket rider willing to pick up, saving you the hassle of packing n posting..

MJ have you posted this on the UK Owners FB site cos you may get a local rocket rider willing to pick up, saving you the hassle of packing n posting..
No not on that site what is the web address please

Odd that when anyone posts a FB link here, it comes up in German, I thought it was just @Boog 's

Hi
Does this fit R3R

Back