Back Ache

Using the tool I have -1 on rise and -3 on pull back. Optionally -10 on peg offset. This is good for me long distance and twisties :)
Thank you I don't really understand your figures I have Rivco risers which give 1in rise and 2in pull back and foot plates I'm 5ft 10in with a 30in inseam I put that in and got the picture how I should sit so I will try it I don't understand the figures but the pictures are OK I like the back pad you have maybe I could look for something like that I have a new Triumph gel double seat so buying another one is a no no at the moment but could I get a pad like you have :thumbsup:

One other point everyone seems to be missing---sometimes you can try and try to make a bike fit you but sometimes it just will not.(hopefully this is not the case here)
Me to

I wasn't that fond of the bike, so I didn't want to put money into it, different case, and I bought it right, I sold it for more than I paid.

I wasn't that fond of the bike, so I didn't want to put money into it, different case, and I bought it right, I sold it for more than I paid.
OK but I get what you mean

One other point everyone seems to be missing---sometimes you can try and try to make a bike fit you but sometimes it just will not.(hopefully this is not the case here)
And sometimes they just fit out of the box - and then you get really bored. This is (for me) a recent discovery. I've started cleaning the **** thing.

And sometimes they just fit out of the box - and then you get really bored. This is (for me) a recent discovery. I've started cleaning the **** thing.
Understand but never had this before and I have had many bikes

Back