Back Ache

If it hasn’t been said, exercise off the bike is a must as well to strengthen the stability muscles. I was developing bad lower back ache from too much time in a car and sitting at a desk. Lumbar pillows only got me so far and my riding was getting affected. After a few weeks at the physical therapist to address some T-band issues we focused on stability muscles. Been incredible.
Yes that is good but mine is an old sports injury that will never improve had top sports physio on it years ago hospital wanted to put 6in pin in bottom of the spine but no guarantee it would work so no amount of strengthening the muscles will help it's spinal so as good people on here have already said its position which I need to work on plus a back rest maybe but I appreciate your help Thank you

Yes that is good but mine is an old sports injury that will never improve had top sports physio on it years ago hospital wanted to put 6in pin in bottom of the spine but no guarantee it would work so no amount of strengthening the muscles will help it's spinal so as good people on here have already said its position which I need to work on plus a back rest maybe but I appreciate your help Thank you

I know just what you need....younger body...lol. Science has made some amazing improvements so maybe in our lifetime correcting some of the nerve damage and misalignment that we seek can be resolved. Sucks getting old, but the backrest is essential for me in those long haul rides. Hope it helps you as well.

I know just what you need....younger body...lol. Science has made some amazing improvements so maybe in our lifetime correcting some of the nerve damage and misalignment that we seek can be resolved. Sucks getting old, but the backrest is essential for me in those long haul rides. Hope it helps you as well.
Thank you I will try it as well as conchiously correcting my riding style I often think sport is good for you until you get injured but without it my life would not have been so forfilled so no regrets have to adapt :thumbsup:

Back