Avon Cobra Chrome Backordered

Jabbo

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 R
I ride my 2022 Rocket 3 R a good bit. It currently has 33,000 miles on it. It is getting close to needing another rear tire. In the past, I have not had a problem getting replacement tires from my dealer. When I called them yesterday they said the Avon Cobra Chromes are on backorder until around Christmas. They can get Metzler tires, but I want to stick with the Cobra Chromes. I spent an hour searching online for a retailer with Cobra Chromes in stock but had no luck. Do any of you know where I can find one?

I ride my 2022 Rocket 3 R a good bit. It currently has 33,000 miles on it. It is getting close to needing another rear tire. In the past, I have not had a problem getting replacement tires from my dealer. When I called them yesterday they said the Avon Cobra Chromes are on backorder until around Christmas. They can get Metzler tires, but I want to stick with the Cobra Chromes. I spent an hour searching online for a retailer with Cobra Chromes in stock but had no luck. Do any of you know where I can find one?
Just had my Metzler's replaced by Cobra Chromes but had to wait as nothing in stock. Two or three weeks if I remember correctly. Had to wait for Yuasa battery also.

.....I want to stick with the Cobra Chromes. ....

Not ignoring what you said (OK, maybe I am 🤷🏼‍♂️), but I highly, highly, recommend considering the Exedra Max. It's a better tire.

Back