At the dealership - 2018 Rocket to get 2500 ccs

Yes he said this picture that he took of billboard is excactly what he did a virtual walk around .
But he did say Triumph did say they could be some changes and would not say if displacement will be bigger or smaller.

Yes he said this picture that he took of billboard is excactly what he did a virtual walk around .
But he did say Triumph did say they could be some changes and would not say if displacement will be bigger or smaller.

Taking a good, all purpose motorcycle and making it into a street fighter just seems like a wrong move to me. If Triumph thinks current Rockets don't sell.........

Taking a good, all purpose motorcycle and making it into a street fighter just seems like a wrong move to me. If Triumph thinks current Rockets don't sell.........

It's the wrong move if you intend to sell a lot of them. If you plan to sell just a few, at a very high price, as a "halo product", it might be the right move. Think dodge viper or Ford gt-40.

I think there so much more they could have improved as a cruiser and still making it look like no other, then going the opposite and just make it look like and other sport bike, I am disappointed with Triumph lack of thinking out side of the box.

Back