apples to apples dyno results

be interesting to see jd. richard who does my tuning has been doing it for quite a few years. he only does pc111 so perhaps with tb there is some further tweeking possible. so get your lazy ass out there and do some ot so we can find out. :D

v2

greg, got the way cool shirt... thanks, it really made my day :D:D
dont let him ride your bike till you get the revised version... he can sit on it and rev it up but he really needs to experience v2 as do you my friend :cool:
hope you enjoy the conversation the shirt will bring you sam.
you're in pretty exclusive company my friend, they are hard to come by. as far as the pipes go, i'll be cautiuos . i don't need any more "special kodak moments" as my wife call's them when the edge gets too close for comfort.....

greg

waiting patiently

Travelguy , just wondering if you may have any specific time frame update on the wait for the Predators ? I told my dealer the bike may have to sit there awhile , do miss it.

correcto reg.. actually p9'r does it for me..
thanks again brian... you're demo set is ready... dont even tell me it's to chilly back there... time to man up and have some fun.:D

Sam how is it looking on a set of 3in1 black for my bike ? Would consider the 3in2 black , I like the look of the 3in2 , but the 3in1 will perform better ; correct:confused: I did start out looking for best performance. Just trying to get an idea on when I can purchase. Thanks Ed

t, go with what you like the best... the performance is so close that after building designs for about a year, can i tell the differnce ? ya but ill bet you couldnt and most of the time it's hard for me. torque is the same .. hp is about 3-4 less and thats only at 5500 and up. if and when i ever get a set for my bike it's the dual shorties in chromex. i think they look so frgn bad ass... well who needs **** :D but hey i like things that look different.

Back