apples to apples dyno results

ps. depends on ceramic guys but 1st /second week of jan would be latest. if you're really serious let me know ... maybe i can schedule a set for build on sunday. they still would need to be ceramiced but i believe cerm guys are there starting again on wednesday.
sam

serious

Sam I tried sendin g private message before & it did not go through . I have the same paint job as Curts bike & I think they look great. So seriously provide me a private message on the R3 web site here as to what kind of arrangement you would like to make for order info. , payment , etc.

BTW,
I recieved my pipes from Sam/Travel Guy today, WOW
I haven't Installed them yet, due to some technical difficulties of my own fault, I tweaked an engine mountign stud when I removed my Jardines...

Here is where it gets interesting, when Sam found out I was waiting on parts I ordered online to install, he called me and offered and graciously went out and overnighted me the gaskets, and engine stud I needed from his personal stash so I didn't have to wait on what I ordered.
Thats Quality service there.
I'll post up an install photos and some detailed technical notes saturday night or Sunday...

The pipes look awsome, the packing is total overkill ( no way the delivery guy is damaging these) and even included a Supertrapp document and all the washers etc.

I haven't even experienced the pipes and already I'm happy with the purchase experience!!!! Sam is a stand-up guy.

on a side note, before you order your pipes, order the crush washers etc ahead of time they are usually not carried by your local dealer... I'll make sure to annotate that in my install instructions.

pipes

those are going to be much easier to get tatooed, can't wait! gotta have! gotta have!:D

man,your bike is nice vince! of course,it's all sam's fault;) predators strike again:D

life is good,very good......

happy new year and be safe:)

greg

Headvince

Gorgeous scoot,now I wana paint my motor black..Travel,dyno schimno get them to the track.Are you still gona be making them when I get my inheritance?Do you have a payment plain??Jack

ya i know jack.. numbers on a dyno are one thing... but lucky for me these make the beast run like a f 18...
heck ill do a senior discount for ya.. 2 forms of id and a pic of you and your walker will do it :D
just kidd'n ya..
got a special "brian" mod go'n on the bike this weekend. ill put up some pics when im done.

Back