Any "must do" mods?

Lamonster Garage could sell twice as many, or even more if they ensured that the Union Jack displays correctly on both sides. At present, they are p1ssing off most, if not all, Brit customers with that mirrored effort. Probably Europeans as well.

Lamonster Garage could sell twice as many, or even more if they ensured that the Union Jack displays correctly on both sides. At present, they are p1ssing off most, if not all, Brit customers with that mirrored effort. Probably Europeans as well.
He’s aware. I think trying to sell out of his stock before a new print that’s correct.

He’s aware. I think trying to sell out of his stock before a new print that’s correct.
What he is selling now is the equivalent of the Stars-&-Stripes with the Stars bottom right or in the centre. Imagine how that would go down on your side of the pond. To keep on selling remaining stock while he knows it is messed up is only adding insult to injury. It probably costs him prospective customers already.

What he is selling now is the equivalent of the Stars-&-Stripes with the Stars bottom right or in the centre. Imagine how that would go down on your side of the pond. To keep on selling remaining stock while he knows it is messed up is only adding insult to injury. It probably costs him prospective customers already.
I understand (and agree with) the patriotic issue, I just can't see what's wrong with the prints though. the union jack is symmetrical is it not? How can a mirror image be wrong?

I understand (and agree with) the patriotic issue, I just can't see what's wrong with the prints though. the union jack is symmetrical is it not? How can a mirror image be wrong?
No - it is not symmetrical. Download an image of the flag and look at it closely and you will see it is not symmetrical.

If you look at the red stripe in the flag (google search an image of it) you'll notice that the red line inside the white line is on top on the right within the white stripe. On the left it's on the bottom. When you use the mirror image this is reversed. It takes a bit of back and forth to notice it, but I assure you a mirror image of your home flag would be obvious to ya. He probably should get it fixed asap. Those British have a lot of loyalists and I get it...

The guard is sort of in the ballpark on the right side tank but it's very wrong on the left and that bothers people. A mirror image of the American flag would look wrong but if it were upside down it would actually MEAN something, and not something good. I understand why some are frustrated by the mistake. The quality of the accessory is high and the print work needs to be fixed. I will replace mine when it is. I have forgiven the United Kingdom.

If you look at the red stripe in the flag (google search an image of it) you'll notice that the red line inside the white line is on top on the right within the white stripe. On the left it's on the bottom. When you use the mirror image this is reversed. It takes a bit of back and forth to notice it, but I assure you a mirror image of your home flag would be obvious to ya. He probably should get it fixed asap. Those British have a lot of loyalists and I get it...

The guard is sort of in the ballpark on the right side tank but it's very wrong on the left and that bothers people. A mirror image of the American flag would look wrong but if it were upside down it would actually MEAN something, and not something good. I understand why some are frustrated by the mistake. The quality of the accessory is high and the print work needs to be fixed. I will replace mine when it is. I have forgiven the United Kingdom.
I would be happy to replace mine as well. I am Italian and I know what my family would say if the flag was wrong!! At least replacing would be easier now that all the measuring is done.

I appreciate LaMonster's sponsorship of the site, and I've purchased his phone holder, but the upside-down Union Jack is really something that needs correcting.
There are alternatives available:

Back