Any "must do" mods?

Why anyone would not want to build for this bike is beyond me. I guess low volume. But they make them for like Tiger!!!! Gesh
Yeah, it seems like after market parts will be few for now. Maybe once it's out for a couple years. Would really love an exhaust that sounds good and looks good.

Yeah, it seems like after market parts will be few for now. Maybe once it's out for a couple years. Would really love an exhaust that sounds good and looks good.
I like comp Werks. Would love it though if it were deeper. It is too raspy. Good for power though. Something like 25% more rumble same power would be great. I can live with bigger too.

leave a couple batteries for the remote control key in the compartment... I just leave those there with some gaffer tape.
when you see the battery low sign in the panel, you'll laugh. saying so, I changed my battery when purchased the bike because of that message... I know this batteries can last a long time, so when the message pop ups, I not longer care. I can take of that in a sec, if really needed.

r3battery.jpg
Always having this message even though I just change the battery...

Always having this message even though I just change the battery...
Me too. Every time I ride I get the message. Even after the fresh battery is put in remote. If I keep key in my left pocket of my jeans then I don’t.

IMG_9174.JPG
Union Jack looks sweet although my imagination runs wild sometimes and the Triumph badge a giant failure. Just placed it on for fun and a pic. A decent windshield for me is the Powerbronze although it's not a whole lot better than the OEM. It works for me though.
Nice, hey bud where can I get a set of the union jack tank protectors from?

LaMonster Garage. Go to their website or PM him as he is on this forum. I have bought two pair and really like them. The first pair went away with the replacement of my gas tank. Cheers.
Awesome, thank you for that, i'll get onto it pronto 😎🙏

Back