Any "must do" mods?

I'm still torn on exhaust. I want to hear them in person before making a decision on that. I think I'm going to get the Puig clip on spoiler to use in combination with the Cali Sci windshield I have for long highway trips.
Which size Puig clip-on do you use for the Cali Sci?

leave a couple batteries for the remote control key in the compartment... I just leave those there with some gaffer tape.
when you see the battery low sign in the panel, you'll laugh. saying so, I changed my battery when purchased the bike because of that message... I know this batteries can last a long time, so when the message pop ups, I not longer care. I can take of that in a sec, if really needed.

r3battery.jpg

I have installed the Lemonster tail tidy and ordered LEDs from Speigler Performance. Waiting on carbon fibre heat shields and front/rear mud guards from KRtechno. Same feeling on the Corbin seat reviews. My seat has not broken in yet, so i will see during the off season if i switch. I am getting the speed shift installed on Tuesday and I am excited to try it. Dealer says 1 hour install time because of the software. Great idea about replacing the horn, kind of embarrassing on a bike this big. I can't wait to see what the market comes out with for exhausts. The pipes on the TFC are gorgeous. They have to make the available some day don't they? What if you lay down your TFC?

I have installed the Lemonster tail tidy and ordered LEDs from Speigler Performance. Waiting on carbon fibre heat shields and front/rear mud guards from KRtechno. Same feeling on the Corbin seat reviews. My seat has not broken in yet, so i will see during the off season if i switch. I am getting the speed shift installed on Tuesday and I am excited to try it. Dealer says 1 hour install time because of the software. Great idea about replacing the horn, kind of embarrassing on a bike this big. I can't wait to see what the market comes out with for exhausts. The pipes on the TFC are gorgeous. They have to make the available some day don't they? What if you lay down your TFC?
I installed the soundbomb mini and it's a world is difference for the horn. Still undecided on the lamonster. May wait for a reasonable side mount option. Would love some exhausts that still look good. So far the ones I've seen look pretty awful compared to stock.

The
TFC is the same pipe with Arrow stickers and paint. This was confirmed. Nothing to be gained power or sound with “Arrow” TFC pipe. I sure want Akrapovic. Those boys know what’s what.

The

TFC is the same pipe with Arrow stickers and paint. This was confirmed. Nothing to be gained power or sound with “Arrow” TFC pipe. I sure want Akrapovic. Those boys know what’s what.
For sure, have had Akro on my last 3 bikes. Will probably be sexy as hell as well!

Back