Any bike other than a Rocket...

For some reason, I keep thinking I want a Tiger. I'd love to ride off-road, but don't think I'd do that by myself, so I think getting one just sounds good.

63CA7DE8-7C62-4EA9-A42A-2F65173DDB7C.png
Interestingly - just seen one in perfect condition for sale near my mum's in the UK. And YES, I am tempted.

So, if the Rocket weren’t an option, what bike would you want? What’s the “next best thing”? Just curious!
The VTX1800T I traded in for the Rocket 3 Tourer.

Came off a 1st Gen Vmax to the Rocket. Loved it but not near as comfortable for 2 up. Torque plus comfort = Rocket!
20160325_141649.jpg

Now if there wasn't an R3 to be had I would probably stick with the Yamaha Star Venture or FJR.
yamaha-venture.jpg

Yammy FJR.jpg

Of course I would love to have the 2nd Gen Vmax but not very practical. Only has about a 100 mile range on a tank. Wife would hate it.:(
Vmax1700.jpg

For some reason, I keep thinking I want a Tiger. I'd love to ride off-road, but don't think I'd do that by myself, so I think getting one just sounds good.

You know what?....i think ide like a Tiger 1200 too...just cos i could get down the river banks...put up the tent for a couple of days and fish....

45245B65-8989-4F00-A9A8-769DA8F92522.jpeg
I’m married to my rocket but every now and then I have a secret affair with a lighter slimmer street girl.
The 1200 thruxton had me for awhile but lately I’ve been making eyes at a BMW r1200s. I’m not proud of it but I still like to wrap myself around a tight cafe racer for a quick thrill

Back