An inch is as good as a mile...

I'v looked at many of these crash videos. For whatever reason many are from Russia or somewhere in Asia or China. Perhaps everyone there has a dash cam. How was the MC not involved in the crash is just a miracle. BTW I don't see why the oncoming car lost control.

As for us MC riders, Anthony put it best.
WyldCFH said:
I don't stay behind anything for very long. Best way to be seen is be by yourself in a big gap. If people want to ride my ass or pass me when I am doing 90mph, I drop to 80ish and let them go around and find a new gap to put myself in.

Last edited:
I'v looked at many of these crash videos. For whatever reason many are from Russia or somewhere in Asia or Chine. Perhaps everyone there has a dash cam. How was the MC not involved in the crash is just a miracle. BTW I don't see why the oncoming car lost control.

WyldCFH said:
I don't stay behind anything for very long. Best way to be seen is be by yourself in a big gap. If people want to ride my ass or pass me when I am doing 90mph, I drop to 80ish and let them go around and find a new gap to put myself in.

Awww man! You're gonna make me blush lol :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Oh, yeah. On my second look at that video, the rider absolutely knew that he'd cheated death.

Shock makes people do funny things!

It's nice outside...Let's ride! I'm ready to go.

I have to be in the office tomorrow and Thursday, I have teammates on vacation this week. I'm up for riding anytime from Friday to Jan 2nd though as I go on vacation.

I would say karma is a bit€h! As long as no one died of course. If that is the case then he got what was coming to him! It amazes me what people think is acceptable when dealing with motorcycles.

I'v looked at many of these crash videos. For whatever reason many are from Russia or somewhere in Asia or China. Perhaps everyone there has a dash cam. How was the MC not involved in the crash is just a miracle. BTW I don't see why the oncoming car lost control.

WyldCFH said:

I certainly agree except if I'm going 90 and something wants to pass, I go 100 and see how much resolve he has. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I certainly agree except if I'm going 90 and something wants to pass, I go 100 and see how much resolve he has. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Give me time gotta get the suspension sorted before I start getting myself in places I'm not sure the bike can get out of.

The list of mods is getting shorter. Need a good seat for 400-500 mile days and then on to performance.

Back