BillyIndiana

Road rash heals-Freckles grow back-Ride
Ride
2015 R3T
Just wanted to give a shout out to American Moto Tire.

I ordered a new set of Avon Chromes for my R3T over the Labor Day weekend.

I paid $378.00 with free shipping. Avon is offering a $60.00 rebate for both front and back. Thought $318.00 was a great deal so I a not going Darkside yet.

I got a call on Tuesday after the holiday from American Moto Tire asking how I found them and verified my order.

Tires were delivered on Thursday.

Very happy with with their service.

Discount Motorcycle Tires, Tubes, Brakes, Chains, Gear & Parts Online

I paid $378.00 with free shipping. Avon is offering a $60.00 rebate for both front and back. Thought $318.00 was a great deal so I a not going Darkside yet.

I got a call on Tuesday after the holiday from American Moto Tire asking how I found them and verified my order.

Good to know! I have to see where my R3T stands with tires; I have not seen her in 16 months but will be reunited soon. My wife's Fat Boy; however, is due and am considering them for her.
-MIG

Glad to know, they're getting my next order.

I had American Moto tire book marked for my next tire purchase. I'm not 100% there year yet, but based on their prices and the Avon rebate I pulled the trigger for my Roadster this weekend. A total of $460 for font and rear with a $60 rebate from Avon. I don't think I could find them any cheaper than that.

Good to know! I have to see where my R3T stands with tires; I have not seen her in 16 months but will be reunited soon. My wife's Fat Boy; however, is due and am considering them for her.
-MIG

I really like the Michelin commander 2’s
Wear like iron and the front tire is smaller. Turn in is much better and lighter!

I really like the Michelin commander 2’s
Wear like iron and the front tire is smaller. Turn in is much better and lighter!

Good feedback... Txs!
-MIG

Back