Reckless makes a very good, reasonably priced aftermarket batwing style fairing. Many of the Vulcan Nomad riders have gotten them and are very satisfied. I'm going to check with them and see if any of theirs would fit a Touring or Roadster.

Edit: Well there it is; Touring only.

Reckless Motorcycles - Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Model

Last edited:
My fairing was purchased from Wide Open Customs. This fairing has the hardware with the fairing. I ordered the sterio and the 8" smoked wind screen. Just putzing around I had it installed in a couple of hours. It also was the least expensive fairing I checked out. Good buy if you want a dresser.

14517345_942979782512975_8741731782860373204_n.jpg
very happy with mine
Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk
Looks good. Did you have to remove the driving lights to fit the fairing?

I have Tsyaku fairing. I didn't do any adjustments to the light/indicator bar. If I remember correctly, I just reversed the mounting brackets on the fairing itself and then it fitted like a glove. That is one very good fairing, but remember that this will make your bike top heavy. I have the one with GPS and 16x9 speakers.

There's a guy in Czech Republic who makes the EXACT SAME CORBIN Fleetliner Fairing for a fraction of the price, you just need to use Translate.Google.com to communicate with him... he shipS to US!
Josef Formánek

Back