I have seen a few others adapted from HDs. I seem to recall one other commercially available, but can't recall who made it or if it was even just a prototype.

I custom fit mine off a fat bob with the headlights for less than $500. Wasn’t too hard to customize the mount. Just had to cut a piece of the light mount.

Attachments

• 5E3E0FBF-ED40-4898-AC99-3F01D8794E35.jpeg
    5E3E0FBF-ED40-4898-AC99-3F01D8794E35.jpeg
    342.9 KB · Views: 69
The fairing and windshield are awesome looking. Maybe it's the picture bit are you tall enough to see over the windshield? From my understanding the top of the windshield should be approximately 3" under your nose for best wind aerodynamics and/or buffering. Very cool setup though.

The fairing and windshield are awesome looking. Maybe it's the picture bit are you tall enough to see over the windshield? From my understanding the top of the windshield should be approximately 3" under your nose for best wind aerodynamics and/or buffering. Very cool setup though.
I’m 6’4 so my nose is above the windshield even though it’s the tallest one they make at 17”. For me it’s perfect. The wind just blows over my head and keeps everything else from hitting my face. I I also feel less wind resistance sense before the fairing I acted as a giant parachute.

This is a a pretty old thread. Does Lonzol still have Blackie? It seems that we met years ago at a Lake Tahoe Salvo and then I read that he was selling it. I could be incorrect. Absolutely beautiful machine.

I custom fit mine off a fat bob with the headlights for less than $500. Wasn’t too hard to customize the mount. Just had to cut a piece of the light mount.
I just put 16inch tbars on my 13 Roadster and that’s exactly what I need. What year fatbob bracket kit did you use? And is that a fatbob light assembly? Thanks in advance!

I just put 16inch tbars on my 13 Roadster and that’s exactly what I need. What year fatbob bracket kit did you use? And is that a fatbob light assembly? Thanks in advance!
The fairing is off a 2014 fatbob and so is the headlight. I actually have it all off the bike now
I bought the fairing for a 2014 fatbob and I used the stock fork mounts with the Memphis shades spacers. You can use the ones it brings but I liked the stock ones better. And yes that’s a 2014 fatbob front headlight. I actually have all of that in my garage. I just put on a FXRT fairing with a custom bracket welded to frame so I’m not using them anymore. I’ll sell you the lights with led’s inside if you want?

Back