I know it's a lot lower on the list, but you probably aren't going to have enough underwear to last until January? Walmart sells 12 packs and if you turn each one inside out you could get 24 days out of a pack.:eek:
Durn the largest pack I found at Walmart yesterday was a 9 pack for 14.95 Of course there Hayne's :) Life 1000 miles from home :D

Well my daughter has finally shot the craw, she has moved out to Los Angeles Nicole and my wife left today with a u-haul and a trailer with my daughters car on it, they are driving thru Mississippi as I type.
She is moving in with her brother until she gets settled plus she has a few relatives in LA as my wife is from Los Angeles.
Hard to let go but she knows the door is always open for her (or him) any time.
My wife is staying in LA until January so I am fecked--does anyone know how to make toast?
My last daughter moved out 6 months ago and it was bliss..she has just recently moved back home and its a mare:eek:..bathroom always being used...loud music through out the night...always fighting with her mother over makeup ect...enjoy the solitude my friend and just eat what you can find like a feral cat as soon its all going to be over and you,ll have to resume domestication again:D...BTW my wife is from Los Angeles too (Downy)..

Large sheet of metal. Two screws at 90° sticking out. Push sliced bread onto screws. Dig out Blowtorch. Torch to taste. Remove and add butter.
make sure and use the rose bud. I accidently hit the trigger on the torch and blew a hole through my breakfast. Molten sheet metal adds some crunch.

Hi Mittzy, She started off working on the banana plantations up in the north east near to Cairns for 3 months. Having finally completed this they moved further south to Brisbane where one of her friends had relatives. From there they moved on further south to Melbourne. Here they stayed working for about 6 months. They sort of realised that if you want to travel around money is a key factor and what you earn working keeps you going and they managed to go over to Laos, Cambodia, Bali and back to Aus. Having completed the 13 weeks on the farm has entitled them to return for another years student visa and plans are being made for October/November next year.
We encountered some British backpackers on our trip to Nyngan for the RDU - they were doing their rural stint to lengthen their VISA’s.

My daughter has recounted several tales from those days of 'forced labour' and there were literally 100's of travellers/back packers lodged there all being paid a pittance. The wages were not even enough to afford the accommodation let alone the day to day living costs. All the farm owners know full well that the students are there for the 13 week period to be granted an extension to their visa and make the most of it! This is one of those times where the 'Bank of Dad' was called upon several times. It was a really odd experience knowing that your child is having a hard time facing the reality of life and not being able to do anything to help, except of course supply the funds when needed. Funnily enough, this was always on a Friday night??

I felt sorry for you for a second or two there Scotsman , then I thought nah !
Unlimited bagpipe practice , garage time , take out orders and hanging from the fixtures and fittings swinging your Claymore !
I think I feel more sorry for your wife , she gonna return to find the house upside down and the Clansman gone feral ! Goats in the house , cows in the garden and a sea of empty beer bottles . :p :p :p
That said , if you get bored come and spend Xmas with us , we would love to have you ! ;)

Back