I felt sorry for you for a second or two there Scotsman , then I thought nah !
Unlimited bagpipe practice , garage time , take out orders and hanging from the fixtures and fittings swinging your Claymore !
I think I feel more sorry for your wife , she gonna return to find the house upside down and the Clansman gone feral ! Goats in the house , cows in the garden and a sea of empty beer bottles . :p :p :p
81ROdgD9BVL._SX355_.jpg

That said , if you get bored come and spend Xmas with us , we would love to have you ! ;)

:D

Last edited:
A real handy cooking utensil is the shovel...the long handle will keep your hands away from the flames of the fire you are holding it over...think of the things you will cook with this amazing tool!...bacon, meat, eggs, toast,...you can flip food over easily, and bury the scraps with it when your'e finished!......and if a call of nature happens along???...well you can dig a pretty good dump station with it...and beat the blow flies away with it too!...every biker needs one strapped to the side of his/her ride!

I felt sorry for you for a second or two there Scotsman , then I thought nah !
Unlimited bagpipe practice , garage time , take out orders and hanging from the fixtures and fittings swinging your Claymore !
I think I feel more sorry for your wife , she gonna return to find the house upside down and the Clansman gone feral ! Goats in the house , cows in the garden and a sea of empty beer bottles . :p :p :p
That said , if you get bored come and spend Xmas with us , we would love to have you ! ;)

Appreciate the offer Nat but I promised my daughter I would fly out to Los Angeles for Christmas, plus my sisters and brother would kill me if I set foot on the Island and spent Christmas in England, Boxing Day maybe:Dplease do not tell me what your better half has planned for Christmas dinner one thing i really miss from backhome(apart from the English, oops did I type that out loud:D) is Chistmas dinner.

Just received another text from my wife and daughter they are on the road already and will get to Los Angeles today:D they have averaged about 750miles per-day not bad for a big u-haul pulling a car trailer behind it, now the sign in the van says do not exceed 55mph while pilling the trailer I have never known my wife to drive under 55mph in my life.
Last stretch is from Las Cruces New Mexico to Los Angeles California.

If you skip the underwear altogether you never have to get it washed. Be warned though it comes at a price, go without for too long ond ones testesatchel will be swinging by ones knees! :p

Speaking of knees ... I had a full knee replacement about a year ago. Here is the X-ray picture after the operation.

uarvoET.png

Back