Advertising for Triumph

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
Well, went out and did some more advertising for Triumph tonight... :) I rode with our local Southern Cruiser chapter in the Floresville, TX Christmas lighting ceremony/parade. Had the bike all decorated in battery powered lights from Walmart.. :)

There were a suprising amount of people asking the usual questions, but now I get a new question. They ask what year is it, and I tell them it's an '04 model, then they start wondering why they haven't seen one before.. :)

Well, went out and did some more advertising for Triumph tonight... :) I rode with our local Southern Cruiser chapter in the Floresville, TX Christmas lighting ceremony/parade. Had the bike all decorated in battery powered lights from Walmart.. :)

There were a suprising amount of people asking the usual questions, but now I get a new question. They ask what year is it, and I tell them it's an '04 model, then they start wondering why they haven't seen one before.. :)

Dang, a British bike with Chinese lights. How novel.:D

The bike is assembled in England that is about all the British the bike is.:confused: As for people not seeing any Rockets before what a suprise not to many Rockets have been sold worldwide.:mad:

That's pretty much how most everything is lately. Harley is in the same boat we are also..:) Wonder how much of Victory is out sourced? I'm sure suspension, electronics, brakes, etc...

Speaking of Victory, I see as many Victory's as Rockets on the road......few.

Maybe they are ike GM and exporting them. I see GM is in cahoots with a Chinese automaker...ShanghiGM it's called. Going to offer OnStar as standard equipment in all Chinese made ShanghiGM cars. I wonder if the operators at OnStar will be bi-lingual?

Les than 5,000 Rockets sold in this country to date.....That's about one Harley Dealer and now they come out with the 'cupcake' tourer to bolster sales....come on.:D

One victory at work.
Two Triumphs (only one rocket tho, mine)
Three hardlys Assorted sizes and flavors
four suzikkkks
two hondaaaaas
that's about average I guess.
Although my wifes boss rides a suzukki, busa.
We went after gas for his version of a rocket the other day,
he asked if I was ever gonna let him ride the rocket.
I did, he sold his busa last week, and is going to wichita to look at a rocket.
So hey, I'm trying to boost sales.
I will admit , that powerband on that busa was pretty awsome tho.
Y'all take care
To GOD be the glory,
skip

Just FYI

The local media just reported that our City is hosting the Virginia HOG Chapter Convention at the area Exposition Center in June of 2008. The predict five to six thousand bikes and that is just one State. We are severely outnumbered gentlemen.

The local media just reported that our City is hosting the Virginia HOG Chapter Convention at the area Exposition Center in June of 2008. The predict five to six thousand bikes and that is just one State. We are severely outnumbered gentlemen.

**** George...Maybe we should have our RAA rally in Virginia in June. I'll camp in your backyard, with the camper of course.

Back