50mm (2") crash bars from Germany installed! WOW! These are amazing...

Facebook has a group Rocket 3 parts for sale that is mostly European sellers that a good place to go. I year ago you could have found them new.
Dang. Haha- a year too late.
Do you happen to have a link to that group?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-200632_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-200632_Chrome.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 12
Ebay has crash bars for the Touring model. Don't know why the don't have them for other models tho.
>I know!! I found these:
Still less than the 50mm I was hoping for & impossible to ship to the states.

Like the OP (JSHRAM), I got mine from Hans Lamminger; have you tried dropping him a line to hlamminger@web.de or xlhans@web.de ?
Bingo! You da man now! He took over production rights from original makers.

Now if you were really cool you would want a set of real CHUNKY Aussie polished stainless steel 2" T bars from Burleigh Bars. Now out of production but they will make on special order.
Model code: 2R12-R3 Au$$999.00 back in 2016.
2” Roller with 12” Rise – w/Optional Speedo Brackets
I sold a set a few years ago to a Kiwi in NZ but we never heard back from him, and I have another set in the shed.
1640519579365.jpeg

Burleigh Bars Australia - (07)55937720 - info@burleighbars.com.au
Note: Burleigh Bars Risers run ½” UNC BOLT SIZE - And are designed to accept factory controls.
1 ¼” and 1 ½” Handlebars for Metric Bikes (Suzuki, Triumph etc) upon request can be produced with
10mm Metric (m10 – 1.5tpi) Bolts. All other bars run a larger ½” UNC Bolt.
www.facebook.com/BurleighBarsAustralia
BURLEIGH BARS DEALERS ORDER FORM
1640519721351.jpeg
1640519774243.jpeg
1640519851105.jpeg

Ups! Had I known in time I woulda grabbed those... Got Thunderbike's instead, which left me ½” short of coolness 😢

Ups! Had I known in time I woulda grabbed those... Got Thunderbike's instead, which left me ½” short of coolness 😢
Don't fret, that it what I have on my Red stripe Roadster, NZ Thunderbikes lovely 1.5" stainless ones............ so you must be cool too!;):cool::cool::cool::roll:
My Burleighs will end up on the Flamin' Toad Project Roadster, I think it has some Thunderbike 1.25" or 1.5" ones on it now but they were sprayed with textured Black ute bed paint by previous owner like the rest of the weirdness on the Flamin' Toad.

Last edited:
I contacted Hans about crash bars for my 2022 Rocket 3 R. He does not have them for the newer models. Posting this in case anyone else was wondering.

Back