50mm (2") crash bars from Germany installed! WOW! These are amazing...

No pressure needed ;) my friend has the tooling for 2” on his mandrel bender so he said he can make them .... I have to see if I can borrow a set to use to make the jigs .... if he can make them at a reasonable price then I will advertise them in Black powdercoat or raw steel if you want to get them polished and chromed
Any progress here???

Actually I don't think you could ever get these anywhere but Germany. You would need to get on Ebay Europe to find some on the secondary market.
Nowadays, I'm finding only 38mm in Germany at a premium (if you include the US shipping fee). But zero 50mm. I don't wanna admit just how much time I've been looking around.

Nowadays, I'm finding only 38mm in Germany at a premium (if you include the US shipping fee). But zero 50mm. I don't wanna admit just how much time I've been looking around.
Facebook has a group Rocket 3 parts for sale that is mostly European sellers that a good place to go. I year ago you could have found them new.

Facebook has a group Rocket 3 parts for sale that is mostly European sellers thats a good place to go. A year ago you could have found them new

Back