50 years on a Harley, now R3

images.jpg IMG_0924.JPG FB_IMG_1480873811007.jpg 14527192_15009363533808_rId8.jpg

I am in the process of getting a R3 trike, so not quite an owner yet.

Just a brief history. I am a 64 year old sports chiropractor and work in the film music, and entertainment industry. I just worked for country star Aaron Tippen last night, and Ted Nugent and the Kentucky Headhunters a month ago. I also hope to work with a huge national act next month.

I was the Dr. for Harley Davidson racing when Scott Parker was racing. I was also senior chiropractor for WWE Wrestling for years, The Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, and The Voodoo Music Festival to name a few. I have been very blessed in my chosen field meeting and working with many interesting people. I am also a retired (knocked out) MMA fighter.

I have owned a Harley every second of my life for over 50 years, and currently ride a T3 Indian Chief, radical FXR digger, and insane Honda 4 chopper.

At my age, the wife wants to go to a trike for two up, and I found an R3 trike I am working on getting now. It will need a bit of modifying to fit my 6'4" frame, but no issues there.

The sight has been a lot of fun, and I have learned a ton so far. As I said, I'm pretty raw when it comes to Triumph but have loved the brand since the 60's

Thanks so much for letting this rookie in.
Welcome from Edmonton, Alberta

Welcome from Maine, several on here with trikes or is it sidecars or both, anyways you should find plenty of help and encouragement when needed. BTW I'm 66 and my sweetie and I ride 2 up all the time. Had to had the rear seat modded so to be more comfortable for her, but she loves it now. I have a Roadster.

Hoopla

Welcome to the family from one of the Brits !
What an interesting life you have led .
One of the biggest regrets I have was turning down an invitation to California on a years scholarship to train as a WWF wrestler in the late 80s !

welcome from arizona.
if u say what city u r from there will be a long line waiting for their turn on the table:)

Back