50 years on a Harley, now R3

2blackbelts

Standard Bore
Ride
2003 T3 Chief, custom FXR digger, insane 750 Honda
I am in the process of getting a R3 trike, so not quite an owner yet.

Just a brief history. I am a 64 year old sports chiropractor and work in the film music, and entertainment industry. I just worked for country star Aaron Tippen last night, and Ted Nugent and the Kentucky Headhunters a month ago. I also hope to work with a huge national act next month.

I was the Dr. for Harley Davidson racing when Scott Parker was racing. I was also senior chiropractor for WWE Wrestling for years, The Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, and The Voodoo Music Festival to name a few. I have been very blessed in my chosen field meeting and working with many interesting people. I am also a retired (knocked out) MMA fighter.

I have owned a Harley every second of my life for over 50 years, and currently ride a T3 Indian Chief, radical FXR digger, and insane Honda 4 chopper.

At my age, the wife wants to go to a trike for two up, and I found an R3 trike I am working on getting now. It will need a bit of modifying to fit my 6'4" frame, but no issues there.

The sight has been a lot of fun, and I have learned a ton so far. As I said, I'm pretty raw when it comes to Triumph but have loved the brand since the 60's

Thanks so much for letting this rookie in.

Back