2nd gear coming out issue

Downhill?
up hill downhill that little stroked 98 will absolutely fly with them t mann performance heads and build with that exhaust is tuned to over 100% efficiency throughout, it’s truly a bad ass. 7500 rpms in 5th and she flying, @Sparky59 has witnessed this demon rollin thunder 😂 for real though

Downhill?
no, actually it was uphill a little bit, and i still had more power to go faster, dont know how fast it would go but im guessing at least 10 or 20mph faster, maybe @Kevin frazier can tell us how fast this thing will go for sure, i know i had it up to 125. I had a few Harleys before but not one with this kind of top end.

up hill downhill that little stroked 98 will absolutely fly with them t mann performance heads and build with that exhaust is tuned to over 100% efficiency throughout, it’s truly a bad ass. 7500 rpms in 5th and she flying, @Sparky59 has witnessed this demon rollin thunder 😂 for real though
It was a good bike, Kevin, I'm not a Harley guy, but it was a good boy, like a faithful dog, it took care of me.

I was on my stock Touring...90hp?...We roll raced from 20 or so...I had Kevin till 120mph and 60 feet of gap...He was Behind......then I ran outa steam, holding it to the wood as i was curious... He passed me around 125mph and kept running away at an alarming rate. As i counted to 60, he was but a ripple in my vision out ahead.....I would have liked to know the terminal speed.....He was a bookin'

I was on my stock Touring...90hp?...We roll raced from 20 or so...I had Kevin till 120mph and 60 feet of gap...He was Behind......then I ran outa steam, holding it to the wood as i was curious... He passed me around 125mph and kept running away at an alarming rate. As i counted to 60, he was but a ripple in my vision out ahead.....I would have liked to know the terminal speed.....He was a booking it
I always thought Kevin rode under 65 the entire time :sneaky:

Back