Steel,
Did you go through transportation revolution in NOLA? I like their shop guys but the front office and customer service guys were tools! Bought my wife's street from them. Found you had to stay on top of them (over and over) if you wanted to make sure they followed through with what they said. Glad they were able to get you taken care of!
Yes TTRNO has the bike. They have a new service manager. He seems like he wants to help, but Triumph has his hands tied. He kept telling me how frustrated he was with them. He even gave me the number for the guy in charge of warranty approval in Atlanta. Me calling personally seemed to get things moving a little better, but still very unsatisfied with how Triumph has treated my case.

Is the shaking something to be concerned about?

Hope it'll be all set when you get back!

Rick
I thought it was, but Triumph says they don't warranty that.
It is documented that it has been brought in 3 times for this, so if I have a crash maybe they can pay the funeral expense. I'm sure two grieving orphans can sway a jury for some cash.

If I had the cash I'd jump on it. I've always liked the Valkeries.
Thanks for the offer. I'm out here with Noltan and R3Tex on one of Morris' bikes.

**** there is a great bunch of guys on this forum.
Steely you'd be the little guy on the left side of the picture it's good to put faces to names :thumbsup:

Back