Resource icon

Resource Download 20228 goodbase free flow Cat delete Ramair anti decel pop plus Extra5 2018-06-02

No permission to download
Will need more information did you do rest for tps after you downloaded the tune have you got cat delete etc

Rest TPS after download start bike and wait for green TPS Iight bottom left hand corner to go green also did u do reset adaptions there is a very good link on here with full instructions I have it at home somewhere but at work at the moment

Last edited:
I would add my vote of confidence for Claviger here. I had a good tune with an unpredictable faulty idle issue for years. He was able to iron it out by taking the stepper motor out of the idle game. My O2 sensor is ON, by-passed. The sensor sees a constant signal. It is not reading the gasses in the exhaust. My bike rocks with just RamAir, cat deleted and TOR slip-ons.

This tune did not work for me. 2005 classic with cat removed, tors exhaust and Ramair. I was running way to rich. Idle was all over the place but generally way to low even when I set it to 950 in the tune. Bike would stall out when stopping randomly and seemed super rich. It did take care of the decel pop but that’s about it. I’ll take the pop to have a bike that runs. Ended up loading factory tune 20226 for car removed and TORS exhaust. Bike is running perfect even with Ramair. It has the decel pop but I’ll take it.

Back