Resource icon

Resource Download 20228 goodbase free flow Cat delete Ramair anti decel pop plus Extra5 2018-06-02

No permission to download

Fenners

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3 Classic
Fenners submitted a new resource:

20228 goodbase free flow Cat delete Ramair anti decel pop plus Extra5 - HansO map via Phar2slo used on Classic 2006

The 20228 base map has been identified by HansO as the last update map for Rockets up to 2009.

The secondaries are all at 100%
The I tables are copied from I3 and therefore all same
Max RPM = 6800
Max speed = 299
Fan = 96 degrees

I need to thank Phar2slo for sending me this file which I have loaded into my 06 Classic.

Read more about this resource...

I have a tune for the ramair and dp that worked great for that setup but after doing the 12 minute tune and a very short test ride the pipes are already turning purple. So I guess its definitely to lean. Kind of frustrating lol

I have a tune for the ramair and dp that worked great for that setup but after doing the 12 minute tune and a very short test ride the pipes are already turning purple. So I guess its definitely to lean. Kind of frustrating lol
Below is a screen shot of a comment describing the affects of the 12 minute tune.
Screenshot_20190316-061058.png

Oh ok. So it's not good to do then? Everyone always says to do it. Would I be good to reload a tune in there and not do the 12 minute thing?

Reload the tune without the 12 minute tune and you should be sweet.
Claviger is a well respected member with his knowledge and he explained the O2 sensor and 12 minute tune well.

Hi. I put this tune in to my 07 classic. With k&n pods and tors. It is unrideable, it want to cut out and running like absolute crap. What did I do wrong.

Back