2020 unrestricted tune

Treeman

.020 Over
Ride
R3,gsxr1000,custom bagger,custom fatboy
Just a quick question as I am headed into work and I will get on here later tonight and see if I can find it again.

I’ve seen a few unrestricted tunes for the rocket3. 2.5. But my bike is being built at carpenter and they are telling me that these unrestricted tunes are still restricted. They are shutting my secondaries down at about 6000 rpm but my bike is still making power. He said that tune on there stock bike feels like is unrestricted but they watch the throttle bodies and can see them also starting to close just before 6000 rpm.
So my question if someone can point me in the right direction to a tune that is truely in restricted and what that allows me to raise the rpm limiter. I will pass this info straight to carpenter racing. As they have been in touch through emails back and forth to England but it’s extremely slow process. Thanks for any info I will check back in later tonight

Just a quick question as I am headed into work and I will get on here later tonight and see if I can find it again.

I’ve seen a few unrestricted tunes for the rocket3. 2.5. But my bike is being built at carpenter and they are telling me that these unrestricted tunes are still restricted. They are shutting my secondaries down at about 6000 rpm but my bike is still making power. He said that tune on there stock bike feels like is unrestricted but they watch the throttle bodies and can see them also starting to close just before 6000 rpm.
So my question if someone can point me in the right direction to a tune that is truely in restricted and what that allows me to raise the rpm limiter. I will pass this info straight to carpenter racing. As they have been in touch through emails back and forth to England but it’s extremely slow process. Thanks for any info I will check back in later tonight
I haven't seen the TBs closing but I can tell you that when it comes to getting to 100% on the TBW settings that Tune ECU does NOT offer you the option to apply 100% open to gears 5 and 6

Back