2020 Triumph Rocket 3 Fender Eliminator

This is a mod I was really wanting to get done right away. I love the looks of that big fat tire and the clean look of the backend. What do you think?

Outstanding!!!! That's the way it should have been from the factory!!

I like it.
Btw, german license plates have a minimum size of 180x200 mm. What is the size in the US?
Regards, Georg
Our's are 7" by 4". I'm guessing with the Euro plates you won't have to be concerned about removing the lower fender. ;)

...my thoughts too...
The other thing is ...there is little protection from muddy stuff coming off the front wheel towards the oil cooler/radiator due to the short mud guard..
This guy does a walk around after riding in the rain and there was very little spray that you could see on the cooler.

If you look at modern day Sportbikes you'll see pretty much the same coverage. It's not going to be as good as stock I'm sure but I prefer the look and I'm willing to get a little spray when I get caught in the rain. I was just looking at the FXDR's and I'm sure those will be pretty bad but man are those good looking rides. If I have the money and shop space these would be on my list for sure. Harley-Davidson FXDR Custombike Projects • Thunderbike

Back