Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Those of you who have your bikes may be able to enlighten me...what is the brand and number of the oil filter on these new bikes?

Those of you who have your bikes may be able to enlighten me...what is the brand and number of the oil filter on these new bikes?
You have to remove a cover to get to it and I have not yet done that but my dealer said it is the same as the old Rockets if that helps.

Guess who makes the OEM filter for even you high and mighty folks. You must remember that Triumph does not Make oil filters. They buy them from a subcontracting company. That will be WIX filters of Poland. You can purchase the same filter from any auto retailer here in the states made in the states by WIX. Then again a fool and there money is easy to depart. Go for it. Just for general info at one time Mobil oil supported Triumph. Nowadays it is Castrol. That ain't saying much. Just keeping it real. Do some research and you will find what i say is real. Our bikes are listed on the WIX website.

Last edited:
Guess who makes the OEM filter for even you high and mighty folks. You must remember that Triumph does not Make oil filters. They buy them from a subcontracting company. That will be WIX filters of Poland. You can purchase the same filter from any auto retailer here in the states made in the states by WIX. Then again a fool and there money is easy to depart. Go for it. Just for general info at one time Mobil oil supported Triumph. Nowadays it is Castrol. That ain't saying much. Just keeping it real. Do some research and you will find what i say is real. Our bikes are listed on the WIX website.
Yeah i looked up the wix xreference and found there in oreillys. 503..somethin. Fit good

Why are you bothering? Dealer price here is around $25.
Nah mate Au$13.56 (US$9.70) at Peter Stevens at the moment just bought 4 with free postage in Oz over $40. ;) :whitstling::cool::roll::roll::roll:

TRIUMPH GENUINE SPIN ON OIL FILTER

$13.56
WAS $16.95
SAVE $3.39

1596147926365.png

TRIUMPH GENUINE SUMP PLUG WASHER

$1.92
WAS $2.40
SAVE $0.48
SKU: T3558989
Availability: In stock

Genuine WIX filters. Made for Triumph Motorcycles what a deal. Guessing you still do not get it. You can get it cheaper made by the same company by ordering it direct. Man i give up.

Back