• Dubbo

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Nyngan

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Tamworth

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MAte there's a lot more sook than Glock going on there! Seamus is the little one with the chip on his shoulder who starts trouble...and Bella the red one finishes it for him. :whitstling:
Ha Ha years ago I used to have a 3/4 dingo/red healer his name was "Rusty" a fairly placid dog as long as you did not go near my/his car, (1st) wife had a cross breed cocker spaniel that was always picking fights with any dog that came near and Rusty would have to go and rescue him, Red Healer are a great dog Loyal to the end and tough as nails ... thats why they are red cos they are so tough they rust :whitstling::thumbsup:LOL

Yep, that sums them up. Placid but protective, intelligent and loyal. Tough but gentle when they need to be. There's a lot of dingo in Bella as she came from Tingha in northern NSW but unlike dingoes, she loves the sound of her own voice and barks like a nutbag if she's bored or looking for trouble. :)

Ha Ha years ago I used to have a 3/4 dingo/red healer his name was "Rusty" a fairly placid dog as long as you did not go near my/his car, (1st) wife had a cross breed cocker spaniel that was always picking fights with any dog that came near and Rusty would have to go and rescue him, Red Healer are a great dog Loyal to the end and tough as nails ... thats why they are red cos they are so tough they rust :whitstling::thumbsup:LOL

Red like a dog dick! :roll: :p

If I can make it, am happy to go with the majority. Be great if everyting aligns and that I can turn up. Will be away alot with work over the next couple of months and have an elderly Mum to keep an eye on, so my vote does not count as it will depend on how things are in the lead up to October. Chris

Back