2009 Stock R3, Full Jardine exhaust and New RAMAIR intake tune needed

patrol21

.060 Over
Ride
2009 R3 RAMAIR Intake Full Jardine Exhaust Cor
Hi All, Hans0 seems to be having some computer issues so I was wondering if anyone has the matching set up listed in the title and a ECU tune that your running with success...I have a couple on my laptop (listed below) I am going to try but any feedback or a MAP that has been dialed in would be great.

2022MapJardineDecel.hex
Power-Tripp Jardine 3xK&NRU-2780a.hex

Hi All, Hans0 seems to be having some computer issues so I was wondering if anyone has the matching set up listed in the title and a ECU tune that your running with success...I have a couple on my laptop (listed below) I am going to try but any feedback or a MAP that has been dialed in would be great.
2022MapJardineDecel.hex
Power-Tripp Jardine 3xK&NRU-2780a.hex

I tried in vain to get @albertaduke to download his tune, which was a good one, from his Rocket Standard (Jardines & Ram Air) before he sold it.
He had some issues and was unable to do so.
Sorry! :(

Perhaps my R3R tune would work (CES & K&N RU 2780)?
Gurus????

I tried in vain to get @albertaduke to download his tune, which was a good one, from his Rocket Standard (Jardines & Ram Air) before he sold it.
He had some issues and was unable to do so.
Sorry! :(

Perhaps my R3R tune would work (CES & K&N RU 2780)?
Gurus????
Hans0 just emailed me a tune. As always this is the best forum running. Cheers all!. Hans0...if your ever in this part of the woods (upstate NY) I owe you a pint.

Just for the 2780 K&N filters I have stock exhaust
I just remapped using a tweaked tune Hans0 put together for my set up....brilliant! Throttle response excellent, midrange power much more responsive, very minor decal popping which I expect running Jardines....idles much better, feels like butter under light load at minor speeds, and the best part is I went from 75mph to speedo max (145) pegged in seconds and still pulling...just ran out of room (and balls) on upstate NY roads this earlier in the year. So far loving this set up. Played around with the idea of pods but with the wet weather we have locally, you have to ride in the rain and pods just aren't made for this type of local. went that route some years ago and had regrets. RAMAIR is a good option. Gonna have to get used to the different intake noise.

Just for the 2780 K&N filters I have stock exhaust
I just remapped using a tweaked tune Hans0 put together for my set up....brilliant! Throttle response excellent, midrange power much more responsive, very minor decal popping which I expect running Jardines....idles much better, feels like butter under light load at minor speeds, and the best part is I went from 75mph to speedo max (145) pegged in seconds and still pulling...just ran out of room (and balls) on upstate NY roads this earlier in the year. So far loving this set up. Played around with the idea of pods but with the wet weather we have locally, you have to ride in the rain and pods just aren't made for this type of local. went that route some years ago and had regrets. RAMAIR is a good option. Gonna have to get used to the different intake noise.

Back