2006 Rocket Steal/Deal

Hondax

Nitrous
Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
Sidecar,
Triumph to date makes no stinkin' gay colors,...IMHO:D Lot's of Cardinal Reds out there. It's one of the finest red hues I've seen on any vehicle. I wish Nissan had the balls to borrow color cues from Triumph.:eek:

I figure you as a frugal buyer so if you say it's a good deal it must be.:)

Even though this Rocket comes from the dealer I got mine from, I posted it here purely cuz i think it's a good deal at a great dealer who's on a par with Engels in KC. I really want someone I know to get this rig. With 2007's coming soon and Triumph discounting 2006's this one can't last,......or can it?!;)

BanjoBart knows a lot about gay stuff.....

Hey Hondax... we usually charge for advertising on this website... I guess we'll give him a freebee :D... Little Johnny will just have to do without shoes this winter :eek:

I wish Nissan had the balls to borrow color cues from Triumph.:eek:
You can have any color Nissan you want as long as its silver.

The new Versa comes in silver with electric steering. The steering works just fine as long as the 1 cent mini fuse doesn't blow. The one cent per dozen mini fuse made by the lowest bidder. You just don't worry about a thing.......

Hondax said:
Sidecar,
Triumph to date makes no stinkin' gay colors,...IMHO:D Lot's of Cardinal Reds out there. It's one of the finest red hues I've seen on any vehicle. I wish Nissan had the balls to borrow color cues from Triumph.:eek:

Well.. atleast Triumph kept Paul Smith away from our Rockets!... lol

Gay blade????

Toystoretom said:
BanjoBart knows a lot about gay stuff.....

Tomo:

My lips are sealed. It's my wife's brother. I dare not say a detrimental thing...........:D He is married to a really nice girl and has a beautiful, very intellegent daughter. Just poor taste in bikes. How on earth could anyone own TWO VTX's. Stone ugly cookie cutter cruisers. Geeeeze.:eek:

Paul Smith.....gay blade...

TxRIIIRider said:
Well.. atleast Triumph kept Paul Smith away from our Rockets!... lol

That Paul Smith drivel is gay crap. Talk about totally abortionizing (I made a new word) the Bonneville, that is it. The second abortion is the '68 crap. Give me a break. A lexan sprocket cover, a lexan logo plate and the vynil headlight cover. Let me tell you that with that cover in place, riding in slow traffic, the cover will melt from the heat of the halogen bulb and make a gooey mess on the fender.

Mr. Smith must have collaborated on that stuff. I know this isn't a Bonneville forum, but I own one and you mentioned Smith so I vented. Sorry.

Back