2006 Rocket Steal/Deal

I just brought Paul Smith up because someone mentioned "gay colors"..:) Although, you could say it's not the colors themselves, but the combination..:confused: I agree with all else you said. Your new word "abortionizing!" definitely fits what Paul Smith (I had to ask who he was when those bikes came out!) has done with the Bonnies.. l:flame:

Hondax said:
Sidecar,
Triumph to date makes no stinkin' gay colors,..!;)

Guess you never saw one of those Speed Triples that Triumph painted the infamous "dog pecker pink" color. I'm not making this up! (I think the official name for it was "nuclear red" but it wasn't red it was PINK!) Don't think they ever sold many of those around here but they had one on the Triumph demo truck one time at Baxter's rally.

That thing looked so gay I was expecting Fred Phelps and his clan to show up and picket it!

ironbutter said:
Guess you never saw one of those Speed Triples that Triumph painted the infamous "dog pecker pink" color. I'm not making this up! (I think the official name for it was "nuclear red" but it wasn't red it was PINK!) Don't think they ever sold many of those around here but they had one on the Triumph demo truck one time at Baxter's rally.

That thing looked so gay I was expecting Fred Phelps and his clan to show up and picket it!

I stand corrected Swanee. Good God is it ugly! What was Triumph on? I don't even think EU'ers would bite on this color.;)

Back