Welcome to the forum, harleybodei. Have you made an introduction in the New Members section, yet? BTW, where in PA is home?

Sorry!!

Sorry, I am in Lancaster, PA.
i am getting ready for the new owner of my 2003 Electra Glide to pick it up and then I am off to look at and hopefully purchase this 2005 Rocket iii.
Big jump for less money!
Been an avid harley fan for years and just changed gears!

not too awful far from me. I'm hoping to pick up my new '06 mulberry tribal on Thursday. Maybe we can meet some day this summer.

how much is the owner asking for the thing ? i have that same bike, red,
all stock, perfect (literally) condition with only 1200 miles on it.
the mrs thinks i should sell it, 'cause i clean it as much as ride it :?

Re: Sorry!!

harleybodei said:
Sorry, I am in Lancaster, PA.
i am getting ready for the new owner of my 2003 Electra Glide to pick it up and then I am off to look at and hopefully purchase this 2005 Rocket iii.
Big jump for less money!
Been an avid harley fan for years and just changed gears!

Me too brother....rode a FI 88" Road King for 6 yrs prior to buying my Rocket in Oct 2006. You are in for a helluva ride man...The Road King and Electra-Glide are not even in the same league as these Triumph Rockets...completely different species.

If you outfit your Rocket properly, it is EVERY bit as capable as a tourer. And about six million times more fun....safer to boot.

See RIII_PutnamNY,
Your bike sounds like the way i wnat to get mine set-up!
Might you have a pic or two that I might check it out to get some idea's?
Thanks for letting me know that the move from Harley to Triumph is probably not only a safe move but a good one also!

Back