2 Wheel Tunes

Pigger

Darron, I have this set up, so does Pianoman and soon Ray will too.

http://www.autocomamerica.com/

This system has noise cancelling and auto volume control. Very good set up if you are looking for in helmet speakers. The intercom feature is top notch also.
Pigger
Does that noise cancelling feature work to take out the noise of your back tire when its on fire from burn outs??????? Jack & coke

Hey Ratboy, I removed the air duct work under the seat (put on the single "under the tank" K&N) and that allows plenty of room to attach (velcro or otherwise) the AutoCom base unit directly to the seat pan. At least that is where I'll try mine. With a quick turn of a key and tilt the seat up, I can make a few adjustments as needed to get the proper setup (single or w/rider). The volume control on the Zen Nano is what is needed to adjust as you ride (at least the music part of the system). I'll post a photo of my MP3 player mount. It's handy and easy to read. A small plastic bag assists if it's raining.

Under the side cover would be tough to get to if any adjustments needed to be made, especially if you go back & forth from solo to two up riding. I would think you would want it easily accessable. Ask Pianoman where his is mounted.

Keep an eye out. See ya.

Last edited:
Mine is in the old airbox, I velcro'ed it in. Pianoman has his under one of the side covers. Really once you get everything fine tuned there is no reason to need everyday access to it.

I have a problem with all the wires you need to do this set up. One from the source or several from sources,(music,phone,rider communication,navigation). Does anyone know if bluetooth is of the sound quality to justify that type of setup? Also the earphones would need batteries like a hearing aid.

I am not sure about how the bluetooth works. I know it said in the specs it was "bluetooth capatable" for what that's worth. Yes you do need to wire mp3 players and other accessories in but once you run the cables that's it. I don't even notice my helmet being plugged in while I am riding.

Back