2.5L Rocket Stroker Engine Kit with 6 Speed Transmission (R&D)

UPDATE: 2.5L BILLET STROKER CRANK, RODS & BALANCER NOW ON ORDER! :D

Hopefully land in time for Christmas...

upload_2018-10-12_17-19-56.png

Hope you aren't getting that particular crank..... it's got six rod journals. o_O

Building a V6 rocket? :) :D

You getting the end drilled and threaded so you can add the suppercharger to her :)

Yes sir.

Figured this crank will transfer from R&D engine to road bike engine eventually, so this particular one will have an integral fitting on the nose to drive the supercharger.

The gears are also being welded on, to guarantee no slippage on the crank.

Hope you aren't getting that particular crank..... it's got six rod journals. o_O

Building a V6 rocket? :) :D

Not yet.. the pics are for indication only as the order has just been placed, ain't no actual stroker* Rocket crank out there yet apparently :)

* Carpenter racing Triumph streamliner engines were destroked

Last edited:
Yes sir.

Figured this crank will transfer from R&D engine to road bike engine eventually, so this particular one will have an integral fitting on the nose to drive the supercharger.

The gears are also being welded on, to guarantee no slippage on the crank.
:coffee: - **** it I do love it when you guys do stuff I wish I could do. I live vicariously through your bank balances.

Can it print in metal?

It's a plastic filament printer, I think metal ones are extremely expensive still.

The aim with this is for stage 1 prototyping new parts, just to prove fitment and operation, make adjustments if necessary before getting the actual metal bits made.

Wish I'd done it before, it would have paid for itself by now with iterations of custom parts.

Back