2.5L Rocket Stroker Engine Kit with 6 Speed Transmission (R&D)

I'd like to be in line.
waiting-in-line.jpg

I can see it now.. Idleing up to a ****** rocket doing 80mph. He whacks the throttle. I smile and whack mine to 1/2 and dust him.
OK looking foward to seeing the 6 speed in action and it should be a total trans mod do it all while your in there I have all the goodies in my modded Roadster and it shifts like Butta

This is the stage 1 hybrid (3D printed plastic, and OEM steel parts) prototype 6 speed Rocket transmission mock up.

The mock up is to help tweak a few bits in my laboratory (living room) before the journey to where the R&D engine is, where we'll verify the design is complete, and then we can go get the parts cut in billet steel.

Hopefully in a few days we'll have a video showing this "stage 1" 6 speed prototype spinning by battery drill and toggling through the gears 1-N-2-3-4-5-6. I've been doing it by hand so far :D

upload_2019-2-4_21-59-6.png

upload_2019-2-4_21-59-49.png

I’d be interested to see the costs and ease of placement. Would it stand up to the gear banging that I might put it through on a modified real power producer?

I’d be interested to see the costs and ease of placement. Would it stand up to the gear banging that I might put it through on a modified real power producer?

Well I guess the stage 2 / steel prototype will end up in a 2.5L supercharged carpenter engine, if it can hold up to that then I guess it's considered.......ok :roll:

Well I guess the stage 2 / steel prototype will end up in a 2.5L supercharged carpenter engine, if it can hold up to that then I guess it's considered.......ok :roll:
I did think my question was a bit unnecessary after I though about it but as you can see I ain't afraid of looking dumb.:oops::laugh:

Back